Kforce has a financial enterprise client in search of an experienced Big Data Developer to join their teams in Chandler, AZ, Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC, or Summit, NJ. Summary: This Software Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager responsible for Compliance Data Solutions and Services Technology and is responsible for sourcing Product, Transactional and Master/Reference Data from the Approved Provisioning Points to the Risk & Finance Foundational Platform; and enabling consumption of that data as data services across consumers. This technology role requires strong big-data technology and domain expertise in Risk & Finance data.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time or batch data ingestion.
- 3+ years Big Data, Scala and Apache Spark development experience with Hive and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data modeling, metadata management, master-data management, and data movement
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem tools for batch or real time ingestion
- Big data, Scala or apache hive development experience with Mongo or NoSQL
- Data modeling and data management experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.