One of our newest opportunities at Bob's Discount Furniture, Bob's Ambassador's / Retail Greeters are the gatekeepers to our stores safety and success. Our Ambassadors are highly relied upon to greet our guests in a warm and welcoming manner and maintain health and safety protocols, while maintaining our showroom standards through managing customer traffic and maintaining the PPE Station.
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
- Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Actively engage guest traffic flow to according to Company Policy and State guidelines
- Successfully complete Bobs E learning regarding Health and Safety protocol
- Coordinate and practice required temperature taking and recording according to Company Policy and State guidelines
- Fluency and practice of Bob's Health and Safety Policy
- Ensure appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) products are stocked and available for Guest and Associates
- Practice and coordinate Social distancing in Bob's location
- Engage all Guests with a high level of service and enthusiasm
- Represent themselves in a respectful way that is consistent with Bob's Core Values
- Participate in all location necessary cleaning
- Arrive at work on scheduled days, on time and ready to greet Bob's Customers according to business needs
- Follow Bob's Discount Furniture's confidentiality policy
- Other duties as needed
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
This job has expired.
- Ability to handle concerns in a positive manner
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to work within a Team
- Ability to present self in professional manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Proven ability to achieve goals