The BPCM Diagnostics Engineer will work with battery management system (BMS) hardware and software for use in electrified powertrains.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Defining BMS requirements for diagnostics software and control algorithms
- Developing and executing test plans participating in supplier and OEM DFMEAs
- Establishing and tracking diagnostic software release timing ensuring compliance to Stellantis diagnostic and flash standards
- Developing and tracking supplier and OEM validation and verification plans for diagnostics
- Developing with the supplier the diagnostic trouble code matrix, data identifiers, and diagnostic routines
- Ensuring compliance with all Stellantis core teams requirements for diagnostics and OBDII participating in service manual development
- Developing flash for the battery management controllers writing and testing the end-of-line process standard for the hybrid battery, tracking troubleshooting issues and testing systems on benches and in vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
This job has expired.