It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Responsible to support the Commercial organization by performing various sales reporting, sales analysis, sales operations activities, and ad hoc projects. Manage a large amount of data-mining, data cleansing, and data consolidation to conduct the core functions. Develop and maintain various Microsoft Excel based spreadsheets, using mid-to-advanced Excel functionality, along with using other systems such as Microsoft Navision (NAV), Jet Reporting, PowerBI, and Microsoft D365. Regularly interface with personnel from all company functions and levels, requiring strong communication skills. Demonstrate the company's core competencies of communication, customer focus, innovation, integrity & ethics, lean & safety, and passion to succeed.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage data hierarchies (account/zip code assignments, representative to manager assignments) used to generate sales reports
- Generate and distribute daily, monthly and quarterly sales reports including the processing of distributor Point of Sale (POS) data used in various sales reports
- Create/generate monthly and quarterly commission and bonus reports with related communication and payment processes
- Support processes related to the field sales teams utilization of the Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Create various ad hoc reports
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
- 3+ years of analytical business experience
- Ability to manage shifting priorities/change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-motivated and directed with a pro-active work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with an attention to detail
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Mid-Advanced Excel Skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft Navision (NAV)
- Proficient in Jet Reporting (Microsoft Add-in)
- Ability to data mine and consolidate results
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.