ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4th, 2022. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by January 4th, 2022, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a Business Analyst to work in our Washington, DC office.
We are currently seeking a meticulous, driven, and goal oriented Business Analyst to join our team. This role will develop requirements, define test scenarios, create process flows, develop plans and strategy (e.g. governance), formulate operations models and procedures, write design documents, work through issues and facilitate solution development.
- Quickly developing a working understanding of diverse and nuanced processes and operating procedures
- Partner with customers to develop and update process maps and models
- Understand, gather, and define business, user, and system requirements
- Conducting trade-off analyses on business and technical requirements
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for process and technology needs
- Help to define how information systems may be upgraded or replaced
- Assist in creating high-level briefings for management as well as executive stakeholders
- Must be able to successfully obtain necessary clearance (US Citizenship is required)
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' experience in process, systems, and/or requirements analysis
- A detail-oriented focus on complying with relevant policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolsets
- Knowledge of the SDLC/SELC (Systems Development Life Cycle/ Systems Engineering Life Cycle)
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot sensitive, sometime political issues
- Hands-on experience using Jira and/or Confluence
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.