One of The Select Group's top clients in Healthcare/Clinical Data is in the immediate need of a skilled Business Analyst to join their dynamic team ASAP! This individual will be assigned to a critical project that will fully integrate ordering and results processes using EDI and API's with internal company systems. Please read the details below, and if you are interested, then apply immediately!
BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with Requirements and/or User Story definition
- Exposure with Quality Assurance strategy, processes, planning, and execution
- Business Analyst experience through an Agile team/processes
- This person almost needs to be a Product Owner/High level BA
- Experience with SQL and other tools to verify data in databases
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Laboratory industry experience - LIMS, EDI, EMR/EHR
This job has expired.
- Manage and own the business requirements and functionality in our critical LIMS applications to support the laboratory
- Work closely with business leaders and software development teams to develop requirements/user stories for the LIMS
- Provide estimates for work, with the ability to break larger projects into smaller achievable pieces
- Create thorough end to end test plans to link with the requirements
- Work in an agile environment and help to review and prioritize product backlogs for software development teams
- Works independently on tasks and can be a self-starter.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise on the software systems.