As an established, privately-held leading software company with advanced data management and analytics technology, InterSystems is highly rated by the analyst and positioned for continued accelerated success in the exciting and dynamic data marketplace. InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We're looking for elite talent to help us with ever-growing demand for our technologies in the financial sector. This position will be based on our midtown Manhattan office.
Today, 5 of the top 10 Broker Dealers, 5 of the top 10 Asset Managers and 6 of the top 10 Global Banks are our clients. Our unified real-time data platform handles 15% of the world's equity trades; mitigates portfolio risk for $500BN AUM and with our automated ML creates the next generation of innovation . Outside of the Financial Sector, we are the leading provider of database and interoperability technologies to the healthcare industry (more than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology).
Our technology is great, but it's our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you'll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for the recruitment of new accounts for InterSystems IRIS Data Platform in Financial Services. This includes managing all aspects of the sales process in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship. Key accountabilities are to win new logo business, and develop long term revenue streams from new customers.
- Understand the competitive landscape and the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform to articulate the value propostion
- Foster key Enterprise Account relationships, meet with CIOs, LOB executives, and other stakeholders
• Develop account plans with an in-depth understanding of the organizational structure of a targeted prospect and existing accounts
- Exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Work with teams globally to collaborate as needed to further business opportunities
- Track customer details and activities in our CRM
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- 8+ years related sales experience
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer and logo acquisition. Strong understanding of how to grow an under-developed or under-penetrated territory
• Hunter profile focusing on new business
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience selling software solutions for data management, interoperability, transaction processing, and analytics in Financial Service
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicating it's value proposition
• A proven closer, able to garner commitment every step of sales process
BS degree or equivalentAbout InterSystems
InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
This job has expired.