Meta is seeking a data-driven, detail-oriented Business Planning & Operations (BP&O) Lead to join the BP&O team to support a key organization under our Business Product Marketing group. The mission of the BP&O group is to maximize business performance by being an objective, trusted partner to the Business Product Marketing organization. This person will partner effectively with leadership across our Meta Business Group organization and will work cross-functionally with several teams at Meta with the objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Meta, interested in advertising, a strategic thinker, highly analytical, an excellent problem solver, a fast learner, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to focus on the details while thinking strategically. The candidate will have excellent communication skills, high level of curiosity, strong technical acumen, and experience managing cross-functional work streams.Key activities include product GTM operations, prioritization, goaling and reporting, and strategy for business messaging ads products at Meta. This role would partner closely with cross-functional team across Business Product Marketing, Sales, and Partnerships leaders.
Business Planning & Operations Lead, Business Product Marketing, Messaging Responsibilities:
- Identify and structure high priority Meta Business Group wide programs by working with business stakeholders, managing communications, overseeing milestones, timelines and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives.
- Enjoy the challenge to thrive in a complex, ambiguous environment by driving results through effective structuring, communication and simplicity.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams, including Sales Operations, Finance, Product and Marketing to drive strategic and operational alignment on key initiatives.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to develop quantitative and qualitative program goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Establish a regular operating cadence with cross-functional teams to track, communicate, and drive towards set program goals and KPIs. Identify key roadblocks to progress, and work efficiently to remove them.
- Independently manage a large-scale cross-functional program by developing detailed project plans with activity based milestones.
- Communicate with leadership on a regular basis, highlighting progress towards goals, key risks and dependencies.
- Improve operational excellence and create efficiency and simplicity by removing obstacles. Enables the organization to achieve results by effectively embodying the 'move fast' value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in annual business planning, headcount management, key organizational metrics and other operational projects.
- Ability to quickly understand and navigate a relatively complex, matrixed organization by identifying and partnering with the key players.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners from diverse functions. This is a highly cross-functional role, so a humble attitude and a high instinct for collaboration are essential.
- Be an excellent communicator, presenter, and an agile, creative problem solver.
- Build cross-functional relationships to help solve complex interdisciplinary problems on behalf of business stakeholders.
- Proactively build a wide network and form strong relationships across the organization.
- 12+ years of work experience in Sales Operations, Business Planning, and/or Strategy consulting, or 8+ years of experience with MBA/Masters degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience effectively partnering with leaders from cross-functional teams (Engineering, PMO, PMM etc.) to drive end-to-end execution
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, with the experience to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Program management experience including goal setting, action planning, risk management, milestone/action tracking, KPI tracking, progress reporting and communications
- Demonstrated problem solving experience with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Proficiency with structuring analysis and messaging using spreadsheets and presentations
- Demonstrated experience to quickly grasp and present technical content to audiences
- Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases and visualization
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.