Business Systems Sr. Software Engineer If you are a Business Systems Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
A secure cloud-based software platform that is integrated into our current five product lines video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, and visitor management provides seamless visibility. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide trust us as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
You will lead, architect, and own the systems and processes that have an influence on the sales, order, finance, and support teams as a member of our systems engineering team. Your choices will have a significant impact on our still-developing Salesforce organization, and you'll get to work with the most recent Salesforce technology stack.
What You Will Be Doing - Your job is to write software that makes the company work well at scale. Make our systems work efficiently and reliably.
- Decide when to build from scratch and when to use existing tools.
- Work closely with the core software engineering team to integrate our product with our back end systems.
- Lead other engineers in team initiatives and projects.
- Support the business requirements of 5 departments and prioritize work based on impact and cost.
- Example projects might include building components to visualize geographic data in Salesforce, or integrating and synchronizing our financial, sales, and -fulfillment system databases.
What You Need for this Position Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, from a top program preferred.
- 5+ years professional experience, with at least 2 years of software development or engineering experience.
- Systems and software development experience: you need to be able to write production code efficiently.
- Design sensibility - we pride ourselves on building an intuitive product. We want our employees experience with their internal tools to be the same.
- Process and operational thinking - you can tackle a problem independently and quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way thats easy to understand for all audiences (especially non-technical ones!).
- Project management and attention to detail: youll need to be able to scope out a project based on requirements outlined by an end user, find all the resources required to complete the project, and push project to completion with 1-4 team members.
- 2+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform.
- Prior tech company or startup experience a plus.
What's In It for You - Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
So, if you are a Business Systems Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our