Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry! We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 50 labs throughout the country. We are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Keller Dental Lab in Fenton, MO, for a Full Time Removable CAD CAM Technician.
The regular hours for this position are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and subject to change from time to time.
- Are you considering a career in Removable CAD CAM? Would it surprise you to learn that Dental Labs are among the most advanced users of Digital Manufacturing Technology? If your answer was yes, allow us to elaborate.
- At National Dentex, we partner with dentists from all over the country to create custom fabricated restorative dental products for each of their individual patients. Over the past decade, the dental laboratory industry transitioned many of its analog processes to digital. This transformation not only allowed us significant advancements in workflow productivity and material usage, but it also opened our doors to many new career paths in the digital design and manufacturing landscape.
- Our Removable CAD CAM Technicians complete the following:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist on each case.
- Enter patient information and scan stone models to create 3D virtual models
- Insure all steps are followed, in order, for consistent and accurate results.
- Enter every case with proper material and tooth number.
- Adjust settings accordingly to product types.
- Keep cases organized so that the flow of work stays on schedule.
- Whether you’ve already begun your career in digital manufacturing, or perhaps you’re just getting started, we offer paid on-the-job training to help you develop the skills you’ll need to be successful in our industry. Still interested? Let’s talk!
National Dentex is growing the largest network of dental laboratories in North America and is looking for passionate people who want to grow with us. Click here to learn more about our welcoming culture! Our focus is on a team-oriented atmosphere that fosters innovation, leading edge technologies, training and advancing the industry.
What’s in it for you? A great career and benefits as well: Flexible schedule; Paid time off and holidays; Health, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan; Career advancement; Continuing education. At NDX, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, and if you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be just who we are looking for!
This job has expired.