Canvas LMS Specialist
Letters & Science Information Technology
University of California, Santa Barbara
Summary of Job Details:
Under the direction of the Director of Instructional Technology, the Canvas LMS Specialist supports the implementation and campus-wide adoption of the Canvas learning management system at UCSB through the creation, design, and development of high-quality training materials, best practices, and insights. This individual will consult with instructors and Teaching Assistants in support of the delivery of training, instructional design, multimedia design, and pedagogical support for Canvas users.
* Bachelor's Degree in related area or equivalent experience and/or training.
* 4-6 years experience designing or redesigning high-quality academic courses that make use of digital technologies.
* 4-6 years experience with learning management systems, preference for Canvas.
Special Conditions of Employment:
* This is a 1 year contract position.
* Satisfactory criminal history background check.
* UCSB is a Tobacco-Free environment.
Hiring/Budgeted Salary Range: $78,000 - $98,000/yr.
Full Salary Range: $62,300 to $117,500/yr.
Days/Hours: M-F; 8am - 5pm
Benefits Eligibility: Full Benefits
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application review begins: 3/28/23
Apply online at https://jobs.ucsb.edu
*By registering with our site, you agree to our