Capital Markets Sr. Financial Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Capital Market Financial Analyst ("CMFA") Pool Senior Analyst is an experienced analyst leading the execution of CMFA Pool requests by providing on-time, high-quality analyses. Senior Analysts will primarily perform the more complex analysis activities of pricing and valuation model creation, model auditing, and lease abstraction/data collection, and will be responsible for translating analysis findings into high-level summaries for requestor reviews.
There are multiple product type positions available throughout the US and in the Off-Shore location. Team members may be expected to work various time zone, depending on the product type and markets they service. Remote candidates will be considered should they agree to work during the specified working hours.
Who We Are ...
INDIVIDUALLY WE ARE GOOD. TOGETHER WE'RE GREAT. Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, with 51,000+ people and 400 offices in 70 countries, that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world. As a company based on putting ideas into action, we continually strive to add driven and thoughtful individuals to our team. Brokers at Cushman & Wakefield enjoy a collaborative culture that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit at every level, from junior- to senior-level professionals.
Other Requirements & Administrative Duties
- Lead the execution of more complex Broker financial analysis/modeling requests
- Prepare pro forma statements, discounted cash flow analyses, and excel-based financial models with consideration of market conditions (both current and historical)
- Conduct audits of existing financial models for accuracy of model inputs and validity of assumptions
- Conduct market research to analyze property and market conditions; synthesize findings in a clear, concise manner
- Communicate with Brokers and Broker teams to confirm request scope and review analysis findings; demonstrate ability to communicate findings in a clear, compelling manner, answer clarifying questions, and make timely, accurate revisions
- Identify and communicate any missing information or unclear requests to ensure accurate analyses
- Develop high-level analysis summaries by identifying transaction considerations (strengths/weaknesses), trends, outliers, and logical inconsistencies
- Assist and mentor CMFA Analysts as they gain experience
- Track and develop working knowledge of real estate fundamentals and industry trends
- Support the CMFA Pool's maturity by supporting process improvement and automation initiatives through communicating improvement opportunities and suggesting potential solutions
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, etc.) preferred
- Combination of education without a degree and corporate work experience may be considered
- 2-5 years of financial analysis and modeling experience; Commercial Real Estate experience a plus
- Experience with Argus and other discounted cash flow tools preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Passion for client delivery , with strong emphasis on producing high-quality work, meeting deadlines, and exceeding requestor expectations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Note:
This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or
agreeing to regular COVID testing.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.