Posted in Education and Training
CAPS Student Services Associate🔍Vice Provost for Student Affairs, Stanford, California, United States📁Administration📅Feb 10, 2023 Post Date📅97883 Requisition #If you are ready to work for an organization that nurtures diversity, respect, professional development and a comfortable work-life fit, we invite you to explore this opportunity and apply online for the position of CAPS Student Services Associate. This position supports the Counseling and Psychological Services, within the portfolio of Vaden Health Services, a part of the Division of Student Affairs at Stanford University. Inclusion and diversity are integral to Stanford's commitment to excellence. We are interested in candidates who have demonstrated experience engaging with diversity through activities such as fostering an inclusive environment, working with students and staff from diverse backgrounds, or incorporating diverse perspectives in their work. We seek candidates who can support the vision of a new office, work to help establish a new outlook, mission and values, and support Our Most Important Work. In this role, you will:
● Provide administrative or operational support with limited supervision. May be responsible for leading other administrative staff or subordinates.
● Provide front-line administrative support to students seeking care at CAPS, exercising sophisticated judgment in determining the appropriate CAPS resource for student needs on behalf of the CAPS leadership team. For example, determining which students get scheduled for crisis on-call needs vs. routine appointments.
● Provide key input to CAPS leadership regarding front-line processes and student responses.
● Support a team of 30+ clinical providers in all aspects of student care.
● Oversee event planning for CAPS-wide meetings, retreats, and conferences. Provide oversight on behalf of the CAPS leadership team re: budget allowances for events and ensure that event costs stay within designated budgets.
● Create and maintain essential database documents tracking application forms and certificates of completion for professional licensure and training requirements for 30+ staff members at CAPS. Modify daily clinic schedules as required.
● Manage requests for outreach and oversee the printing orders and maintenance of an adequate supply of print materials.
● Ensure accuracy of daily on-call schedule and paging system for on-call staff.
● Maintain day-call and after-hours call schedules.
● Resolve complex clinic patient scheduling/rescheduling needs.
● Manage and oversee all PTA reimbursements, professional development funds, donor funds, and vendor fees in support of 30+ staff members.
● Coordinate clinic maintenance needs and processes to be completed without disruption of clinical care. Oversee office moves and minor renovations.
● Train temp staff and cross-train other Vaden administrative staff to support CAPS clinical protocols and processes. Provide frontline oversight of work performed by the temp staff to ensure compliance with our processes and protocols.* Other duties may also be assigned
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
● A high school diploma and four years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
● Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
● Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
● Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
● Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions. In addition, preferred requirements include:
● Administrative and/or operational experience in a health care setting. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*:
● Frequently sitting.
● Perform desk-based computer tasks.
● Occasionally stand, walk, twist, use fine manipulation, grasp, use a telephone, write by hand, sort and file paperwork, lift, carry, push, and rarely pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job. WORKING CONDITIONS:
● This is a fully on-site position.
● The university requires all staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless granted a medical or religious accommodation. WORK STANDARDS:
● Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
● Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
● Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu. The expected pay range for this position is $60,000 to $81,000 annually. Stanford University provides pay ranges representing its good faith estimate of what the university reasonably expects to pay for a position. The pay offered to a selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal equity, geographic location and external market pay for comparable jobs. How to Apply:
We invite you to apply for this position, please submit your résumé and a one-page cover letter along with your online application. Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
● Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
● A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
● A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
● Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
● Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Additional Information
* Internal Job Title: Administrative Associate 3
* Internal Job Code: 4103
* Grade: F
* Schedule: Full-time 100% / 40 hours/wk
* Exemption: Non-exempt
* Appointment Duration: ContinuousAdditional Information
Posted about 2 hours ago
St. Louis, Missouri
Posted about 1 hour ago
Mount Orab, Ohio
Posted about 1 hour ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our