Job ID: 217221
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-05-13
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Capture Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a talented and creative Capture Management Director with demonstrated skills winning highly technical competitive opportunities.
The candidate is responsible for developing capture plans, formulating winning capture strategies, and obtain and manage the resources necessary to prosecute capture plans. This position leads the development of gap analyses, competitive assessments, discriminators, key win themes, price to win, and overall win strategy/value proposition. The Capture Manager serves as the lead architect for external teaming arrangements and team partner roles to include identifying, selecting, and recruiting teammates, subcontractors, and suppliers. Additional responsibilities include staffing the core capture team, managing the bid and proposal (B&P) budget, and leading the team to the win!
- Musthave a current/active TS/SCI
- 14years + experience
- BSDegree required
- Proventrack record in winning a variety of technical programs, including pre-proposaland working on industry proposal teams and serving on review teams.
- Pastexperience in a Capture Manager role or in a lead role on winning procurements
- Strongstrategic thinking and decision making skills, to maximize probability of winand define competitive positioning, win strategy, themes and discriminators.
- Strongknowledge of industry participants providing the customer with solutions andhigh end services support
- Provenability to evaluate teammates and partners
- Demonstratedoral and written communication skills with all levels of company and customermanagement
- Stronganalytic, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstratedability to manage a complex, matrix task and team comprised of personnel whoare highly educated and skilled, yet not direct reports
- Abilityto gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision
- Abilityto establish working relationships with customers, other companies, technicalstaff, managers and peers
- Demonstratedeffective and efficient use of capture and proposal resources (e.g., B&P,IRAD, lead funds, facilities, demos, and line personnel)
- Demonstratedperformance conducting various color reviews
- Demonstratedexperience capturing large opportunities
- Demonstratedexperience implementing unique capture strategies to increase probability ofwin
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.