Job ID: 476518
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Produces wood forms and Styrofoam blockouts for concrete production using a wide variety of machinery including but not limited to: table saws, radial saws, and staple guns
- Reads shop / engineering drawings and constructs forms per those specifications
- Moves and assembles forms at pouring sites
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What CRH Offers You
- At least 5 years of experience in carpentry
- Required physical examination
- Must be able to read and interpret shop / engineering drawings
- Must be proficient with all tools mentioned in job description summary
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Mar 13, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Carpenter, Construction, Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering