Sr. Manager - Inventory Management & Analytics
As an Inventory Management & Analytics senior manager, you will be responsible for managing balance sheets, working capital and inventory numbers while managing a small team of inventory specialist.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for developing strategy to expand existing planning engagements and minimize underperforming inventories.
- Accountable for managing all relevant inventory metrics, including DIH, Turns, Aged inventory, absolute total inventory
- Deploying AI and RPA to manage and maintain appropriate levels of inventory
- Modeling customer and supplier inventory to maintain cycle and safety stock to right size inventory holding
- Creating and maintaining analytics for all Customer operations functions (Inventory, planning, purchasing, logistics)
- Standardize and deploy best practices and more efficient ways of doing business within planning team.
- Management of inventory in remote locations (IPS and Consignments).
- Presentation including creation of presentations to senior management.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
- Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
This job has expired.