Leave unemployment in the dust and DRIVE into a great, FULL-TIME CAREER
Now Hiring DRIVERS with Full Benefits and $1,000 Bonus
No overnight shifts! Hours of service are 6 am to 10:30 pm
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable CDL Drivers to provide freedom and mobility to passengers throughout beautiful Wake County, North Carolina.
What's In it for YOU:
MV Drivers ARE:
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Paid Training
- $15.50/hour (in-service rate)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude each and every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Provide friendly, safe and reliable transportation in a drug free work environment
Interviews by appointment ONLY due to COVID-19 safety precautions: Please call 919-481-2020
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid CDL with P endorsement
- Ability to communicate in English; written and verbal
- No resume necessary
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation, Inc is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.