Job Title: Certified Surgical Tech
Location: Silver Spring
- Competitive salary
Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement:Career growth opportunities
Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
Reporting to the Director of Surgery, the Certified Surgical Tech will assist in the Main Operating Room and Endoscopy. Responsibilities:
What you will needRequired:
- Performs patient care duties delegated by the RN related to patients' personal needs, comfort, and safety.
- Scrubs for surgical procedures and demonstrates competence while functioning as a member of the surgical team.
- Prepares and maintains supplies, instruments, and equipment related to surgical intervention.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of an approved technologist program or previous technologist experience.
- Current certification as surgical technologist (CST) required.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Must have prior Operating Room experience of at least 1 year; 2 or more years preferred and required to be eligible for Sign-On Bonus*
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.Holy Cross Hospital has received the award and achievement of being one of Healthgrades 2021 America's 100 Best Hospitals.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.