Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Cheesemaker- 2nd shift
Lancaster, WI 53813 US (Primary)
SCUSA Plant/Hourly Applicant (SCUSA only)
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- Safe and efficient set-up to ensure all materials used are cleaned and sanitized for day to day operation. Tear-down of processing equipment; striving to minimize loss of product and return equipment not in use to proper storage location.
- Abide by make recipes, target moistures and quality standards for cheeses produced ensuring consistency, quality and safety.
- Prepare and facilitate cheese tank operation, including but not limited to: monitoring temperature, PH, volume of tank, adding cultures and rennet, etc.
- Monitor full cheese making process throughout to ensure excellent quality cheese (i.e. technique, appearance, aroma, taste, texture, etc.).
- For a comprehensive job description that outlines all required duties, please contact Human Resources.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?Relocation Offered
- Valid Wisconsin Cheesemaker License, or the ability to obtain (training paid for and provided by Saputo). Must receive within 1 year of placement.
- Prior knowledge of cheesemaking, diary ingredients and product processing
- Must possess a high attention to detail and produce quality, accurate work and quickly detect and correct errors.
- Ability to multi-task and self-direct/self-motivate
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which includes, but not limited to: standing/walking on concrete, noise, changing temperatures (hot, wet, cold, and humid), routine bending/stooping/twisting/pushing/pulling, lifting 20-40 lbs., climbing stairs, maneuvering around manufacturing equipment throughout shift.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov. Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice - California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC ("the Company," "Saputo," "our" or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the "Candidate Portal"). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Saputo's 2020 California Privacy Notice in compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act
This job has expired.