Job ID: 483122
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
The Chop Gun Operator is responsible for prepping and waxing the FRP Molds, responsible for fiberglass and matte glass layout, rolling out wet FRP panels between spray layers. The Chop Gun Operator is also responsible for FRP mold / cart -movements in the flow also, being responsible for Trimming and Labeling FRP Panels. In addition, this role is responsible for meeting daily / weekly production needs in the FRP area, running the work cell, spraying the FRP panels - with use of CPC-2000 Pro Chopper Gun, and responsible for FRP Gun Maintenance.
- Follow All Safety, Environmental, and Quality Policies and Guidelines
- Actively Participate in Company's Continuous Improvement Programs
- Ability to read and interpret Production Work Orders (PWO), and Daily production schedule
- Identify safety hazards in the assembly area
- Perform TPM, maintenance checks on area equipment daily and weekly
- Inspect material, products, or equipment for defects
- Support FRP Sprayer to meet Daily Production Schedule
- Inventory and Cycle counting may occur daily, associated to FRP panels in WIP
- Adhere to standards and work flow maps for area production
- Additional duties as assigned
What CRH Offers You
- Strong attention to details
- Basic math skills
- Good Time Management
- Good Communicator
- Must be able to stand for long durations, up to 10 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a hot and cold environment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 19, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Knoxville Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Engineering, Manufacturing