Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities , our diverse, 650+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering to create better places for people.
We are a team of experts with individual specialties working together, driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving, design and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We create places for communities of people that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well into the future.
What you will need to Succeed
- Work on project teams which may include engineers, surveyors, planners, technicians, and other professionals.
- Complete assignments on a wide variety of projects in the office and field.
- Perform design computations, conduct investigation, analyze data, assist with plan preparation, and design drawings.
- Prepare plans, specifications, and detailed design drawings.
- Perform quantity estimates, detailing, check calculations and drawings.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D or MicroStation
- Exceptional communication skills team-oriented mindset, strong listening, and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent organizational skills, and enjoys working in a team environment
If you meet the above requirements, are highly motivated, and welcome the opportunity to contribute to a community-focused architecture, engineering, and planning team please submit your qualifications and salary requirements. Growth at OHM Advisors
Our staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and in life. Read about some of our self-designed career advancement and enrichment programs, like OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM University, on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.