Responsible for creating a comprehensive estimate of damages for 1st and 3rd party material damage claims leading to the proper disposition.
- Demonstrates sound estimating fundamentals in order to create estimates of damages on 1st and 3rd party material damage losses
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the content of all policy types written by the company
- Negotiates settlements, makes settlement payments and documents all activities in the file within authority limits
- Applies sound understanding of regulatory compliance and fair claims practices
- Builds functional relationships with both internal and external customers
This job does not have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Ability to obtain and maintain adjuster licenses as required
- Possess knowledge of estimatics software (Mitchell/CCC/Audatex, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate electronic devices including computers, cameras and cell phones
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective skills in time management, organization, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adhere to project deadlines and remain flexible in a changing environment
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.