Client Engagement Specialist - EH&B
The Client Engagement Specialist - EH&B manages and creates all engagement content for clients as well as internal production teams.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Colleagues at MMA Southeast don't simply work together; we challenge each other to push further, think smarter, and love what we're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be there for our clients in the moments that matter.
What you need to have:
- Build out custom Brainshark client engagement Videos
- Create custom client engagement deliverables
- Create custom engagement surveys
- Set up and maintenance/support of MMA Resource Portal
- Build out iNGAGED App manage client app updates and reporting
- Special projects as needed
- Assist production team with custom engagement documents for prospects/clients
- Assist with distribution of educational materials and user guides for online resources
What makes you stand out:
- Must be able to speak clearly and have great communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in communication or marketing related field preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Word, Excel, AMS, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet/Research, as well as various web-based programs for research, proposals, etc.
- Excellent command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and editorial skills
- Able to prioritize and organize daily tasks independently
- Well-developed customer service skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to research and analyze problems independently
- Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Able to self-check for accuracy
- Keen project management skills
What is in it for you?
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
- A shared commitment to company values; Integrity, Collaboration Passion, Innovation, Accountability
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority / Female / Disability / Vet / SexualOrientation / Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.