Posted in Medical and Nursing
VCA Misener-Holley located in the Northwest Side of Chicago (Rogers Park Neighborhood) is looking for an experienced Client Service Representative who brings amazing energy and believes in providing the best experience for both human and pet. We're looking for a personable, yet highly professional "service extraordinaire" to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their. Our team of Technicians and Client Service Representatives are responsive to the needs of the hospital, and thrive in a stimulating learning environment. Our team prides themselves in having a Fear Free approach when working with any pet, and believes in providing quality medical care to all of our patients. Offering access to Digital Dental Radiology, Ultrasound, Electrocautery, and Preventative Health Care Plans… our team is able to support the medical needs of our patients, while gaining the trust and loyalty of our clients.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
* Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments.
* Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
* Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
* Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
* Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
* Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
* Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times-both inside and outside.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our