Posted in Education and Training
Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Requisition #: 447964
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
Full Time,(40 hours)
Exempt; Pay Grade: CP
The Traumatic Brain Injury Clinical Specialist:
- Works under the direct supervision of the Rehabilitation Team Leader and/or the Inpatient or Outpatient Manager
- Uses objective evaluation techniques to assess the physical limitations and medical condition of patients
- Prescribes and implements a treatment program which is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function
- Develops the service's staff education to meet the standards of care
- Works collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary health care team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Promotes improvement in service, department and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the organization
- Mentors others to promote quality and excellence of care
- Coordinate educational activities on the service.
Completion of a Bachelor of Science, Master's Degree, or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology from an accredited academic program
Two years of experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist, 3 years preferred.
Licensure from Maryland Board of Examiners. Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certification.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our