Job ID: 427539
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
The Machinist is responsible for producing machined parts & maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Read shop drawings & blueprints
- Set up & run parts to drawing specifications
- Programming Mastercam software
- Program, set up and operate VG6 HAAS Mill
- Able to use calipers, micrometers and tape measure
- Knowledge of other shop machinery (i.e. band saw, lay down saw, bench grinder)
- Knowledge of surface grinders and clausing machine
- Thread a rod on the lathe
- Square a block on the mill
- Interpret drawings generated by auto-CAD
- Experience in Heat Treat procedures preferred but not required
- Tool and Die Experience preferred but not required
What CRH Offers You
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
- Standing for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
San Antonio Job Segment:
CNC, AutoCAD, CAD, Drafting, Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.