POSITION PURPOSE SUMMARY
The Do it Best, Co-Op Account Manager will report to the National Account Executive (NAE). He/she will provide support to the NAE for all platforms (besides Abrasives) in driving sales through the National Account's distribution network. He/she will be the primary contact for providing dealer support and trade show planning. This position has proven to be an excellent training ground for advancement because of the vast business exposure both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Responsible for supporting NAE in exceeding assigned sales quota/plan through increasing distribution of product platforms and promotional opportunities through the warehouse and drop ship by working with National Account's merchant and marketing team. 40%
- Responsible for supporting NAE cross functionally along with Category Management, Distribution, Brand, Trade, Customer Service, Integrated Communications, Forecasting and Finance to deliver on National Account's growth objectives. 10%
- Responsible for supporting NAE and engaging the field to support National Account's objectives in order to deliver on their needs. 10%
- Provide support and take ownership as directed by the NAE in the following areas: 20%
- Line Reviews
- Returns and Allowances
- Trade Shows
- Project Management
- Portal Content
- Competitive Shops
- Lead on trade show/market development and execution - 2 trade shows total. 20%
- Manage samples and MT can process in anticipation of line reviews.
- Primary contact for field requests.
- Primary contact for customer as directed by NAE.
Required job knowledge and skills:
- Field Sales experience.
- Headquarter level sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborative work style.
- Strong computer application knowledge including excel, ppt, and word as well as familiarity with customer portal management.
- SAP, Brio, Analyzer, BI Reporting Tool.
Required Education or certification:
Qualifications or previous experience:
- 5 + years of Sales Field experience. Key account management a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of leading customers to growth.
- Previous experience with 2 step distribution preferred.
Describe other special requirements such as travel or physical requirements such as lifting:
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class
This job has expired.