Job ID: 340781
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Commercial Belgard Sales Representative will be responsible for the overall sales function of the Belgard product line. This will be accomplished by presenting the product lines to engineering and architectural firms, municipalities, other government and regulatory agencies, etc. while developing a strong commercial network of installers. Territory will be focused on Northern California (Oakland, CA).
- Maintain and develop new customers along with internal support, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for assisting with support of existing distribution business while actively calling on architects, engineers, general contractors, site developers, and any business type related to the hardscapes commercial construction field that will help grow market share
- Set up and host Lunch & Learn presentations and schedule frequent presentations at which A&E CEU/PDH credits will be earned
- Coordinate specifications and project leads with the sales manager and sales team
- Responsible for developing the commercial ICP, PICP market
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities to agreed budgets and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, i.e., product launches, promotions, advertising and tradeshows
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelors or relevant degree in sales, marketing or minimum 5 years equivalent in training, education and/or experience in a related field or function
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Will be required to speak effectively before large groups of employees, architectural and engineering firms and trade associations
- Must have A&E specification experience & established relationships with the design community
- Overnight travel up to 25%
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience in commercial ICP/PICP construction processes and materials
- Ability to analyze and decipher blueprints, job specifications, and utilize REED Connect and other lead generation services
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
Oakland Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Temporary, Pre-Sales, Engineer, Sales, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.