Kforce's client, a national public accounting firm in New York City, NY is seeking a Compensation and Benefits Tax Services Manager.Summary:The Compensation and Benefits Tax Services practice incorporates deep technical expertise with a practical and team-based approach to deliver specialized tax consulting in all areas of compensation and benefits tax to clients ranging from middle market companies to the Fortune 500. The group is currently searching for an experienced professional to focus primarily on compensation and benefit tax issues in the areas of payroll compliance and corrections, fringe benefits, and executive compensation. Deep experience with payroll compliance and corrections (including section 409A and FICA) are an important part of the role, along with experience in the taxation of fringe benefits and executive compensation from an employee and employer perspective. A successful candidate will be prepared to assist the current leadership by working with practice offices on existing clients and external opportunities coming through our business development team. This firm offer a good work life balance along with opportunity for advancement & great benefits!
- 4-year degree, Accounting degree preferred
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in employee and employer fringe benefit and executive compensation tax issues with deep experience in payroll compliance and corrections (including section 409A and FICA corrections)
- JD preferred
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Ability to convey complex technical and practical advice and solutions in a clear, value-focused manner both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work autonomously with client service teams to assist clients with compensation and benefit tax issues
- Ability to identify value-added opportunities and work in a team environment to develop business
- Proven project management skills in managing client service teams and multiple projects in a fast-paced and interactive team environment to meet and exceed client expectations
- Experience with developing the appropriate scope, pricing, and project team
- Ability to proactively manage revenue and budget expectations set both internally by the existing management team and externally by clients
- Personal drive to develop self/others and provide leadership insight to the existing leadership team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.