BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Compliance and Control Analyst - Tampa, FL
We place consultants for end clients all over USA. Job Title: Compliance and Control Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
Expected Duration: 12 Months Job Description:
The Business Risk Compliance Analyst is a developing professional role that deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Analysts will assist the Business Risk & Control Team on various deliverables and side projects.
* Conduct research over available internal and external systems, including the internet, in order to remediate/complete KYC client records, and MCA deliverables, and SBA loan applications
* Complete KYC records with Enhanced Due Diligence Reports
* Communicate effectively and timely with banking teams to ensure information is appropriate/accurate
* Meet agreed targets to ensure timely completion of work
* Highly motivated and team-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
* Strong research and analytical abilities
* Proactive, organized, and ability to work independently without supervision
* Must have intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office and ability to learn multiple system applications quickly
* Must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time
* Excellent attention to details and follow-up skills required
* Ability to independently refer to policies and procedures and put into context with regards to this role
About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com www.facebook.com/bcforward"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 137067 when responding to this ad.
Attention To Detail