We are seeking a Consumer Services Representative - Bilingual English/French to join us at Helen of Troy in El Paso, TX.
Make an immediate impact on our trusted brands, including our 9 leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Honeywell , PUR , Braun , Vicks , Hot Tools , Drybar . Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
This position is based in El Paso, TX. Minimum base pay is $16/hr + eligible for an annual bonus. You will also be eligible for phenomenal discounts on most of our products.
* You will be expected to work 8 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday while training and transition to a 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday as a regular shift.
What you'll be doing:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails and mail correspondence
- Provide information about our products, services, and general information
- Keep a record of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints in our database
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Assisting and processing orders and requests
- Project company image through voice and online interactions
- Communicating and coordinating with the team
- Ensure customer happiness and provide professional customer support
- High School Graduate/GED
- 1-year experience in customer service or call center environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent verbal and written English and French communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Professional, diligent, and excellent listening skills
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Experience working in a customer service retail environment
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy encourages people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skills, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in1968,Helen of Troy has grown into a leadingglobal consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great.We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centricinnovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services tomake them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.