At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
The BDC Coordinator is responsible for receiving and responding to inquiries that result from phone calls and internet customers looking to schedule a service appointment. The BDC Coordinator will be evaluated based on performance standards that measure how service appointment are scheduled. A BDC Coordinator must show up for work on time, per the published schedule and conduct himself/herself in a manner compatible with the existing corporate culture, and general policies and procedures of the company.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls with customers to schedule service appointments.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers in need of service appointments.
- Determine and document customer needs/understand their reason for calling.
- Schedule service appointments by service advisor using Xtime scheduling system.
- Place reminder calls to customers regarding pending scheduled service appointments.
- Place follow-up calls to customers regarding recent service visit experience.
- Build strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Maintain a high and consistent level of premium-brand, customer service and WOW customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Pleasant and engaging phone persona - must be able to project a 'smile' over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service.
- Listen and record accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Call Center experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient computer skills with ability to learn scheduling and other computer systems.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.