For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Austin,TX,United States | , United States
The Contract Admin is responsible for reviewing and coordinating contract activities within our Telecom business segment. You will coordinate the RFP review process and escalate legal issues to corporate legal department; work with appropriate internal departments to develop and maintain processes and procedures for assigned business segment. In addition you will do contract renewal activity; develop internal control processes to coordinate contracting work flow among business unit departments; assist accounting department to ensure customer invoicing is in compliance with contractual terms. You will act as a liaison between customers and corporate credit to ensure payment terms conform to the terms of applicable contracts.
- Review and coordinate contract activities with assigned business segment and corporate groups while ensuring adherence to established corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and bid process, coordinate the RFP review process and escalate legal issues to corporate legal department
- Develop internal control processes to coordinate contracting work-flow among business unit departments.
- Assist accounting department to ensure customer invoicing is in compliance with contractual terms.
- Obtain internal and external approvals on contract drafts and ensure all contracts are signed by authorized representatives
- Act as a liaison between customers and corporate credit to ensure payment terms conform to the terms of applicable contracts
- Review and draft telecom contracts developed by the corporate legal team and ensure that they are compliant with department and regulatory policies including; FCC, state PUC, and Industry standards.
- Will work and stay apprised of various federal and state telecom regulatory standards to ensure compliance.
- Respond with a sense of urgency to problems escalated to employee's level and escalate
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, finance, accounting or a related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum 3 years experience with contract administration or managing contract activities in a corporate environment required
- Minimum 1 year experience with Request for Proposal process preferred
- Salesforce experience highly desired.
- Telecom contract experience a plus specifically knowledge of FCC, state PUC and industry standards.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel required
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Intrado welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This job has expired.