Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that's why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference -and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Magento Developer on a contract-to-hire basis to support our growing E-Commerce team. The developer will play a key role in the conception of technical solutions for our e-commerce platform.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What We're Looking For
- Responsible for various developments to build and support the Wilson Team Shop portal
- In collaboration with the infrastructure team and security team and under the responsibility of the B2C Architect and Lead Developer, participate in the conception of the technical solutions in the e-commerce domain to meet the deployment plan defined by the group
- Follow development rules defined by the core team to ensure the code quality, sustainability, solutions development capacity and compliance with established standards and best practices
- Participate in the analysis and quotation for new projects and ensure quality in a continuous improvement process
- Guide, control, and integrate the external and internal code developments of partners
- Document and share the different produced evolution to users
- Provide and ensure compliance with best practices for IT development
- Ensure Wilson's development compatibility with the group portfolio platform
- Ensure the scalability of the technical platforms in a challenging environment (multi-brands organization, interfaces to many systems, and different geographical areas/time zones)
- Guarantee the best match between cost and quality in an Agile development workspace
This role requires a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related area. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology, focusing on the e-commerce domain. Significant experience in web application development using Magento technology is a must! Professional experience in an Agile and DevOps context in an international work environment is highly preferred.
Other qualifications include:
- Demonstrates an ongoing and sustained professional commitment to meet the expectations of customers
- Experience in designing highly scalable systems
- Significant experience and expertise guiding internal/external developments of partners
- Excellent team worker and comfortable with a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and has the necessary organization and anticipation skills to work independently
- Expert in the Magento solution, Object-oriented programming, and the PHP eco-system
- Good ability to analyze functional requirements and quote the associated developments
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.