Job ID: 219292
Location: REMOTE WORK , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-06-22
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a Contracts Principal to manage contracts/proposals with various US Government agencies primarily supporting the Civilian Markets Community. The position requires knowledge of the federal contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide.
- Reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, customer specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Duties include proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contract types to include cost plus, time and materials, firm fixed price and task order contracts;
- Preparation of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; and collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and ten (10) years or more of related experience in contracts administration or federal government contracting
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic and able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Professional Certification(s) (CPCM/CFCM) a plus
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.