Cooler Warehouse Employee 2nd ShiftLocation
Albany, New YorkDescription
Responsible for picking orders, palletizing, loading and unloading products and/or cases, and working any station or line that is assigned. The order assembly picker/loader works anywhere in the Load-out/Freezer/Cooler areas that may be assigned.
• Responsible for pulling products for customer orders.
• Perform freight handling using appropriate motorized and manual equipment (when certified).
• May use hand-held tracking device
• Mark the paperwork properly when making adjustments for product shortages.
• Keep accurate records on load sheets, inventory sheets, scrap sheets, and computerized equipment.
• Ensure proper code date rotation.
• Report any mechanical problems such as bad wearstrips, plugged or missing lube nozzles, spacer stop malfunctions, palletizer malfunctions or conveyor breakdowns.
• Report any product/packaging issues.
• Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s.
• Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
• Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
• Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
• Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our