ARI helps companies around the world approach fleet management as an investment that drives business success. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, our people are united by the shared vision that fleet is much more than a collection of vehicles - it's a strategic asset for our clients. With nearly 2 million vehicles managed in North America, the UK and Europe, we help our customers build competitive advantage through business insight, data analysis, and the value of Holman Enterprises' collective automotive competencies.
Principal Purpose of Position:
Education and/or Training:
- Follow-up on past due receivables while maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Reconcile and ensure client payments are applied timely.
- Maintain accurate notes on A/R Reports and in the financial system of all client interactions.
- Identify trends/billing issues and coordinate with the appropriate contacts for resolution.
- Escalate issues which require special attention to A/R management team and internal departments.
- Research, respond and track resolutions for client inquiries.
- Ensure follow-up to all concerns and escalations involving the A/R is done in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent Accounting background
Communicating & Influencing Skills:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Business to Business Collections, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, or Auditing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Must exhibit good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have analytical problem solving abilities.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and work independently or in a team environment.
- Must possess strong communication skills and have excellent customer service skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.