The CPRC (community support) Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the provision of community support services and encouraging a team working environment that strives to provide holistic care to consumers.
• Provide supervision of community support specialists to include at least one hour of face-to-face individual
supervision, daily availability for consultation, and ongoing opportunity for skill development
• Ensure appropriate documentation and recording occurs within individual case records per policy
• Ensure face-to-face initial screenings occur within ten (10) working days of referral to the CPRC program
• Conduct screenings and assessments for potential consumers
• Assist clients with transportation as clinically indicated; driving is an essential function of the position
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in a human service related field, preferred.
Individual must meet one of the following to qualify:
* All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.”
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Posted 14 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!