Job ID: 481874
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial indoor manufacturing environment. This individual will safely and efficiently inspect, operate, and maintain an overhead crane in a precast production plant.
- Safely operate an overhead crane to pour concrete into molds and strip concrete pieces weighing up excess of 20 ton
- Properly identify forms and products and ensure safe handling of concrete pieces
- Maintain pre-operation checklist and inspection
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related experience preferred
- Willingness to also work as a laborer on the production floor as needed
- Excellent depth perception and coordination
- Able to understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division) to the extent of determining weight of items to be lifted
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically throughout the day
What CRH Offers You
- The hourly rate for this position is $25 - $29/hr
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 18, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market:
Bellevue Job Segment:
Labor, Laborer, Equipment Operator, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, Contract
This job has expired.