Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Recruitment Bonus Incentive - $10K
Advancement:Career growth opportunities
Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
- Full Time - Days with rotating weekends
- Location - Germantown
What you will need:
- This position requires the application of precise positioning techniques combined with accurate settings of technical factors as well as the monitoring of equipment to insure proper functioning.
- Produces high quality computed tomography exams, that produce images of optimum diagnostic quality according to department and procedure on a daily basis while assuring proper and professional patient care.
- Constant mental attention is required while performing studies and proper sterile technique.
- Must demonstrate the capability of maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships consistent with the Holy Cross Health's Mission.
- Accountable for the operation of imaging equipment, to take images of designated areas of the body under the supervision of the Radiologist.
- Supports mission philosophy and policy/procedures of Holy Cross Health Systems and the Medical Imaging Department. Maintains confidentiality of patient and organization-related information. Adheres to standard precautions.
- Completes annual mandatory training, in-services, competency documentation and any other departmental documents. Identifies care needs of patients/significant others and implements interventions and utilizes equipment necessary to meet the specific needs of the patient population served to include: neonates, infants, pediatric, young adults, middle adults and late adults.
- Effectively participates in team/committee activities of Medical Imaging. Participates in quality assessment and improvement programs.
- Attends departmental staff meetings. Assists in orientation of new staff.
- Completes other duties as assigned such as on-call, transporting patients, cleaning rooms, stocking supplies, peer review, etc.
- Participates in team environment and will complete duties as assigned which are not limited to any one modality.
- Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Hospital.
- Graduate of a JRC/ERT approved Radiologic Technology Program
- Reads, writes, speaks and comprehends English language.
- One-year experience in CT Scan preferred
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (R)
- Licensed by the State of Maryland.
- CPR Certified
- Registered Computed Tomography (CT) (R) Preferred
- Nuclear Medicinal Technology Certification Board NMTCB with post primary (ARRT) CT and MD State Licensure
- Must present documentation to practice on dedicated CT scanner/ MD Board of Physicians and training on the provision of diagnostic CT exams
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.