Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
This position is responsible for translating brand strategy into an effective customer engagement plan for both Spirit Halloween & Spencer's online. This individual must have a deep passion for customer experience and a guest first mindset. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Own the development of the Customer Engagement Strategy, and partners with the brand managers, marketing team and analytics team to execute the strategy.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple department leads to continually drive the best customer experience while meeting business objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and data flow to drive conversion & revenue.
- Proactively recommend timely changes to the Customer Engagement Strategy based upon new data and customer insights.
- Define and drive opportunities for optimization and improvements in customer journey.
- Help drive brand strategy through customer experience and customer insights.
- Manage key areas of site functionality and optimize the customer experience and business results.
- Implement site experiences, promotions, and taxonomy, including setting up A/B tests.
- Manage, maintain and expand the experience optimization and personalization platform.
- Focuses on customer insight to develop and execute personalization experiences to drive conversion.
- Collaborate with both online and brick & mortar Marketing teams to develop online promotional strategies that provide the customer a seamless experience.
- Execute and report upon success metrics of onsite promotional strategies.
- Identify strategic partnerships and emerging technologies that enhance and improve existing customer loyalty and conversion.
- Partner with other ecommerce teams to coordinate and create both site wide and category level promotions that support the brands and encourage profitable conversion.
- Develop and manage both strategy and execution of promotional campaigns for both brands.
- Review and interpret data, in conjunction with Analytics & Email Manager, to improve promotional email performance as well as onsite promotions; including key digital KPI's and margin goals.
- Using Adobe analytics, revenue forecasts, seasonal trends and other reporting to review performance of assigned areas of the site and make recommendations for improvement.
- Sources and acquires third party vendors and resources that support the needs of the department.
- Works closely with and manages strategic vendor partner relationships to ensure we are maximizing their functionality.
- Manage, maintain and expand the customer review program.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or three to five years related ecommerce experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Visual Sciences, HTML, and Social Media).
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce analytics, including emerging trends
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Transferring brand objectives into creative strategies and executions
- Experience working with UX/Digital Creative teams
- Ability to adjust in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Works well under pressure and timelines
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented
- Team player with a positive "can-do" attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of products and trends