At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Lexus of Greenwood Village has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Relations/BDC to join their team and the Holman Automotive Family.
Education and/or Training:
- Provides exceptional customer service to all Holman customers (internal & external) in an effective and efficient manner and with the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Handles inbound and outbound phone calls with customers to schedule service and maintenance appointments for all Holman Retail Stores.
- Determines reason for calling, answers questions, documents customers' needs and schedules appointments within scheduling system
- Participates in team meetings, trainings, and Huddles
- Builds strong relationships with customers and dealership employees.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule (includes weekends)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Action oriented and adaptable to changing conditions
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Manages own time to meet deadlines with moderate guidance from manager
- Solves routine problems by using standard procedures and/or processes
- Applies basic technical skills and knowledge to complete assigned work
- Develops knowledge and skills in basic practices and procedures within own department or area
- Decisions are guided by policies and procedures; receives moderate guidance and oversight from manager
- Ability to communicate with customers, stores, team, and leadership at all levels of the organization in a manner that is reflective of the Holman Values and that strongly promotes the Holman brand at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone, with focus on rapport building, listening, and professionalism.
- Responds to standard requests from internal or external customers
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Relevant Work Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in various desktop tools including MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.)
Compensation starts at $17.00/hour
- 2+ years customer service or call center experience.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.