Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher We are a regional HVAC subcontractor with vans that travel all over the region on a daily basis. We need someone to help coordinate all these efforts serving as a dispatcher and customer service representative as a conduit between our service team and our customers. Typical hours are 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
What You Will Be Doing - Schedule technicians for service work on a day to day basis
- Manage maintenance contracts and track their progress to make sure they are being completed
- Maintain customer relationships through following up on service work we complete and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide resources for technician as they are needed
- Provide some service proposals
- Interact with customers on daily basis to make sure their issues are being addressed
- Directly responsible for computerized dispatching of field labor through all means of communication
- Directly responsible for communication with customers to assure a high degree of satisfaction
- Review with Service Manager, all facets of dispatch function; regarding effectiveness, and customer care and internal communication issues and or dispatch improvement ideas
- Meet weekly with Service Manager to look at jobs in progress
- Track on job labor hours and make any issues known to Service Manager
- Directly responsible for coordinating and scheduling service agreement inspections one to two days in advance where applicable
- Directly responsible for effective communication with technicians and relay technical concerns to Service Manager
- Work with other Service Coordinators in scheduling vehicle maintenance issues
- Directly responsible for providing feedback to the Service Manager regarding service dispatch trends, cost saving opportunities and customer issues
- Directly responsible for developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of company's service procedures, customer requirements, and dispatch industry trends
- Maintain accurate backlog
- Directly responsible for complying with company standards of conduct and appearance so as to reflect positively on company images
- Stay professional and on task
What You Need for this Position - High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email is required.
- Customer service/dispatcher experience in an office environment preferred.
- Understanding of Commercial HVAC is a "nice to have"
- Must be able to work in a team setting.
- Must be detail oriented, punctual, able to multi-task effectively, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Office).
- Must supply proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your first day of employment.
So, if you are a Customer Service Representative that is good with people and computers we would love to talk , so send us your resume today.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!