Cyber Security Systems Engineer / eDiscovery Analyst
Part of Arrow Electronics Global Enterprise Services Team, the Cyber Security Systems Engineer / eDiscovery Analyst will assist with service delivery by identifying, minimizing, and monitoring attack surfaces through vulnerability management, patch management and security monitoring services. Ideal candidates can identify key data points on systems which may be indicators of an attack. The analyst will be primary for eDiscovery activities around data preservation management, data collection and eDiscovery data extraction, providing direct support to litigation. The analyst must have a high attention to detail, be very flexible, and have the ability and desire to learn new technical/eDiscovery tools and procedures. The analyst will also serve as a key role in the Incident Response forensics and examination programs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work as a security consultant with team members and clients.
- Apply and execute standard information systems theories, concepts and techniques and assist in the development of standards and procedures.
- Perform technical/eDiscovery work utilizing defined procedures and tools.
- Identify data custodian user IDs and data store locations.
- Manage the collection of data from data custodians.
- Communicate with data custodians and requesters, as necessary.
- Collaborate with outside counsel, external vendors, and/or other internal IT groups.
- Define solutions to exceptions that occur during the performance of technical/eDiscovery work.
- Utilize IT skills and experience to define potential solutions to technical/eDiscovery exceptions.
- Communicate potential technical/eDiscovery solutions to eDiscovery management, requesters, and/or other IT groups.
- Perform audits on technical/eDiscovery work.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable state, secretariat and agency policies, procedures, and laws.
- Assist to manage and engineer the various Security Operations toolsets, including EDR, malware analysis, sandboxes, firewalls, NDR, SIEM, and others.
- Incident responder who conducts forensics examination of digital media, memory, malware, packet capture and logs AND can assist to develop the tools necessary to perform analysis.
- SIEM experience with log ingestion, dashboards, reports, investigations, and alerting.
- Prepare and review reports that promote constant security enhancements.
- Educate and influence system stakeholders on security best practices.
- Opportunities may be available for additional responsibilities, including task leadership.
What We're Looking For
- 2 years of Information Security experience, including 1+ year SOC or Incident Response experience
- 1+ year of verifiable hands-on eDiscovery experience
- Experience working with advanced eDiscovery tools such as Security & Compliance Center for Office 365
- Working knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Demonstrated experience interacting and communicating with legal department staff
- Working knowledge of Boolean expressions
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Keyword Query Language Structure
- Working knowledge of regular expressions (regex).
- High level of discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong analytical and verbal skills
- Solid background in network and systems administration as they relate to security best-practices.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting network communication and system configuration issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) while performing activities in a time critical, highly confidential process.
Even Better if You Have
- Forensic examination experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Comprehension of top security threats (OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, NVD, etc.) and their remediation techniques
- Operational experience with the following preferred: Firewalls, Vulnerability scanners, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, End Point Protection Systems, SIEM Log Management Systems
- Working knowledge of software development and or scripting languages such as PERL, Python, Ruby, C# and/or PowerShell is a plus.
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
This job has expired.