Job ID: 229539
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory levels and the safe movement and staging of materials and product
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Stages stock, raw material, finished product, regrind, and or material bags
- Responsible for verifying incoming raw material quantities, quality, and packing slip information
- Loads and unloads, trucks, flatbeds, ensuring the product meets quality standards
- Assist all material handlers in performing ERP transactions
- Performs bin checks periodically throughout the shift to maintain accurate inventory
- Assist the Inventory team in performing weekly spot counts
- Ensure that all products are tagged correctly and in the appropriate inventory bin
- Creates shipments in the ERP system if Manual BOL is needed & confirms order shipped
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum 1-year experience operating a forklift
- Experience loading and unloading trucks and flatbeds
- Reliable, dependable, proven work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Warehouse, Equipment Operator, ERP, Forklift, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.