We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our rapidly growing Real Estate & Facilities Management Team! This person will report up through the Senior Manager, Workplace Strategy & Planning. As an integral member of the (WS&P) team, the Data Analyst will partner with team members, Regeneron internal partners as well as external consultants to provide data analytics expertise for workplace planning initiatives. This position will focus on driving data analytics and visualization, ensuring data integrity and will be responsible for our data processes and systems. The data provided by our team will be used by our real estate partners to make critical decisions regarding real estate, space utilization and the selection of workplace models.
As a Data Analyst, Workplace, a typical day might include the following:
Data Analysis & Visualization
Data Integrity & Management
- Analyze and interpret multiple data sources using statistical techniques and tools such as MS Excel and PowerBI to deliver actionable insights that will help drive WS&P initiatives and workplace Strategy planning.
- Recommend, build, and maintain dashboards and reports in Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) for the WS&P team and leadership.
- Support presentation and communications development for WS&P team by making recommendations for how to visualize data with the greatest impact and by designing charts, tables, and dashboards.
- Partner with Sr Manager, WS&P to define capabilities needed to deliver strategic goals and transform the data into use cases and business requirements.
Processes & Systems
- Perform regular audits of IWMS data to verify, manage, and supervise data integrity.
- Partner with Workplace Planners to identify accuracy of data input processes.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing IWMS reports, floorplan themes, and performance indicators to locate and correct data discrepancies.
- Capture data and maintain the WS&P playbook. Build functional diagrams representative of the data flows critical for W&SP process delivery.
- Partner with W&SP team members and technical resources to define data needs and dependencies.
- Partner with data and integration delivery teams to ensure high quality, reliable and automated solutions.
- Build training documentation and participate in the development of strategies and modules for IWMS improvement.
- Develop plans to increase engagement and multi-functional usage of IWMS platform, including ongoing support, in-person meetings, training sessions, and quarterly operations reviews.
This job might be for you if your interests align with the below:
- Exceptional data analytic skills. Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems. Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of information, data and business assumptions.
- Demonstrable understanding of data visualization methodologies and techniques.
- Space planning knowledge is required. Ability to read and understand floorplans required.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required, PowerBI knowledge preferred.
- IWMS required/ TriRiga preferred knowledge; familiarity with laboratory environments preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.