Kforce has a client seeking a Data Engineer in Miami, FL.Key Tasks:
- Supports BI/DW and Data Analytics team and processes responsible for the analytical statistics, interpretation and data science on Big Data components, standardization and validation processes of all BI data
- Uses the Big data information to develop data -driven solutions to difficult & complex business scenarios
- Technical analysis of BI/DW Problems, builds a strong platform for Data Analytics using ML/AI capabilities
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Participates in requirements and solution design activities with customers, coordinate test case development, user acceptance testing and business approvals for development lifecycle
- Based on data findings and trends, make recommendations for improvements, standardization, consolidation of reports to common layouts for supportability/usability, and determine ways to optimize information generation and distribution
- Prioritize and track application or report enhancement requests with the business globally
- Demonstrated willingness to teach others and learn new techniques
- Development of validation programs to ensure that data quality control standards are achieved; Performs data integrity checks, reports anomalies, and communicates findings with support teams for resolution.
- Must have strong analytical abilities coupled with sound troubleshooting skills
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.