WORK SCHEDULE: This is a Non-Exempt (hourly) position
- Master Degree in Human Services/Information Systems and 1 year related experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Human Services/Information Systems and 3 years related experience. Will consider other fields of study as related to Data Analytics and Quality Management.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written/oral along with great attention to detail relating to documentation, deadlines, and other deliverables
- Valid Drivers' License
- Ability to drive an organization vehicle.
- ACT 33/34/73 clearances
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Full Time: 37.5 hour work week - Primarily Daylight - some evenings and weekends may be required according to program need.Great Benefit Package: (Benefits start Day 1 of employment)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday Days
Plus more.........ABOUT THE ROLE
The Data and Quality Administrator perform s a variety of professional activities; Data Collection, and Quality, Data Analysis and other quality related activities to ensure the overall success of the organization. This position is responsible for quality review and compliance in accordance with County policies and State performance contracts, Federal rules and regulations, Grant management and performs related work as assigned.ABOUT YOU:
If you have the following skills, please apply on line.
ABOUT PITTSBURGH MERCY
- Experience in data analytics and ability to utilize software tools such as excel, etc. to display data in a meaningful manner
- One must have strong self-motivation, the ability to work independently, and within a team environment with strong follow-up abilities, organization and prioritization skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong aptitude towards understanding a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or graphing form is essential to this position and key to assist and train others to follow and conform to the established best practice.
- Ability to use data for process improvement initiatives, i.e., interpretation and analysis
We're a community-based health and human services organization using person-centered care to treat our area's most vulnerable populations.
Our mission is to be a compassionate, transforming presence within our communities. We reach out to offer help - and hope - to people who are experiencing:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Mental illness and substance abuse
- Physical health needs
- Intellectual disabilities
- Traumatic events or circumstances, including homelessness + abuse
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.