Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Senior Desktop Administrator
Position type: Contract to Hire
Duration: 6 Month
Location: Hybrid in Aurora, CO
As a Senior Desktop Administrator you will:
- Responsibilities include participating on a three person team supporting 300 internal users in a Windows environment.
- This position is the first line of defense for tackling typical desktop, printer and VoIP phone issues.
- Additional responsibilities will include desktop imaging, deployment and basis server administration tasks such as supporting Active Directory.
- If this person is unable to solve the issue on their own, escalation will include leveraging the support agreement with Microsoft and utilizing internal system administration.
- Enterprise level Windows desktop support experience.
- VoIP troubleshooting.
- Desktop imaging and deployment (SCCM preferred).
- Active Directory and basic server administration skills.
- Solid employment longevity.
- VMware or Hyper-V.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Bachelors degree.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW
for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Thank you! PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS: Pay Range*:
Between $35 - $40 per hour
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Benefits:
Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP). ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS:
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields. Recent Recognitions:
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
: https://www.innovasolutions.com/ Innova Solutions
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at email@example.com or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.