ECS is seeking a Development DBA to work in our Washington, DC office.
ECS is currently seeking a Development DBA for a full-time position supporting a federal agency. This position calls for an experienced, forward thinking, capable developer to work a hybrid telework scheduled with our client in Northwest Washington DC. (Metro accessible). Candidates must have an active Top-Secret clearance. The Development DBA will be joining a team of engineers in support of a highly visible enterprise wide financial data warehouse and reporting system. They must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with the group. This high visibility system is used at all levels of the organization and considered critical to the mission. The Development DBA will work with other DBAs, BI Developers, and others on the development team to produce customized reports and analytics to a range of customers.
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- (7-9 years) Direct experience as an Oracle Data Warehouse DBA (not transactional)
- Partitioning - all types as of 18c
- Bitmap/B-Tree indexing and knowing when to use which
- Advanced Compression
- Direct experience with Dimensional Data Models (Logical and Physical) 3-5 years
- Facts and Dimensions
- Materialized Views
- Strong PL/SQL Experience for creating ETL routines 5-7 years
- Full and Incremental Load types
- Benefits of SQL over Cursors/Bulk Binding
- Proven SQL Tuning for Data Warehouse queries
- (1-3 years) CGI Momentum Financials table/data knowledge
- Willingness to report to work 100% in L'Enfant/DC
- Agile development experience 1-3 year
- AWS Database Management/DBA (Oracle EE/RDS)
- AWS Database Management (Redshift)
- Migration from Oracle EE to Redshift
- AIX/Unix experience
- FBI/DOJ experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.